- Since 1991, the Basler-Lepra Hilfe has spent more than two million Swiss Francs supporting projects for early detection and treatment of leprosy and other neglected diseases in many countries in Africa, Asia and South America.
- The funds were used to finance awareness campaigns, for early detection of leprosy, for the organisation of detection camps in schools and villages and for compliance during treatment.
- Propagation of the use of preventive measures -Dermatological exams in schools and remote villages
With your donations, we can help in many different ways:
- Awareness campaigns on symptoms, prevention and treatment of leprosy and other neglected diseases in the villages.
- Ascertain compliance during treatment
- An additional focus is the education of medical staffs in the local health system about early detection and treatment of leprosy.
PLEASE SEND YOUR DONATIONS TO:
UBS-Konto: CH18 0023 3233 1010 8618 0
Gemeinschaftswerk von Kirche und Wirtschaft
Mühleweg 6, 4133 Pratteln
Tel.: +41 (0) 61 821 21 76