- Since 1991, the Basler-Lepra Hilfe has spent more than two million Swiss Francs on direct assistance for leprosy patients in many countries in Africa, Asia and South America.
- This money was used for the publication of information on the disease and for medical exams, medication, surgery and physical rehabilitation, social reintegration of leprosy sufferers and for giving patients a good start into a new, more humane life.
- Propagation of the use of preventive measures -Dermatological exams in schools and remote villages
With your donations, we can help in many different ways:
- Lectures and courses to provide information on the symptoms of leprosy and tuberculosis and the early diagnosis of these diseases.
- Provision of care for leprosy patients and their families (transport, medication, food, construction materials for housing repairs)
- Training of specialists in the treatment of dermatological diseases, with a particular focus on leprosy.
PLEASE SEND YOUR DONATIONS TO:
UBS-Konto: CH18 0023 3233 1010 8618 0
Gemeinschaftswerk von Kirche und Wirtschaft
Postfach 4133 Pratteln
Tel.: +41 (0) 61 821 21 76